Saturday, February 25, 2012

scptxfr.exe

Hello Experts,
I have some Table names and fields in my language (Greek)
and when I use the scptxfr.exe utility to script my DB
then I see "chinese" (Greek argot and maybe yours too). I
try place the Code Page but it didn't worked.
Do you have any suggestions how to resolve this problem?
Is it a good (which scripts hierachical) tool to script
my whole DB?
PS: I got SQL Server 2000 (latest Service Pack)
Thanks in advance.
Konstantinos MichasHi Konstantinos,
Have you tried running the program with the UNICODE
switch ?
That should make it collation independant.
J
>--Original Message--
>Hello Experts,
>I have some Table names and fields in my language (Greek)
>and when I use the scptxfr.exe utility to script my DB
>then I see "chinese" (Greek argot and maybe yours too). I
>try place the Code Page but it didn't worked.
>Do you have any suggestions how to resolve this problem?
>Is it a good (which scripts hierachical) tool to script
>my whole DB?
>PS: I got SQL Server 2000 (latest Service Pack)
>Thanks in advance.
>Konstantinos Michas
>.
>|||Hello Julie and thanks for your reply, it works fine know.
Thanks again!
Konstantinos Michas
>--Original Message--
>Hi Konstantinos,
>Have you tried running the program with the UNICODE
>switch ?
>That should make it collation independant.
>J
>
>>--Original Message--
>>Hello Experts,
>>I have some Table names and fields in my language
(Greek)
>>and when I use the scptxfr.exe utility to script my DB
>>then I see "chinese" (Greek argot and maybe yours too).
I
>>try place the Code Page but it didn't worked.
>>Do you have any suggestions how to resolve this
problem?
>>Is it a good (which scripts hierachical) tool to script
>>my whole DB?
>>PS: I got SQL Server 2000 (latest Service Pack)
>>Thanks in advance.
>>Konstantinos Michas
>>.
>.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment