Saturday, February 25, 2012

scptxfr.exe - generated script fails

Generated script fails because fucntions are added to this script after
tables in which this functions can be used for calculated column.
How can I resolve this?
Is there any usefull tool that can generate script with proper order of
dependence objects?
|||Download DataStudio from http://www.agileinfollc.com, it has very strong
scripting capability.
"Sergi Adamchuk" <adamchuk@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1124378725.452117.32190@.g47g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...
> Is there any usefull tool that can generate script with proper order of
> dependence objects?
>
|||Can it do exactly that I need. It is 7 MB very big for me. I would like
to know weather this soft can do my work before downloading. Does
avaluatin versiong it?
|||DataStudio has evaluation version (http://www.agileinfollc.com/product.asp),
you can install and try it before you buy.
John King
http://www.agileinfollc.com
"Sergi Adamchuk" <adamchuk@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1124459262.366497.216500@.g47g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
> Can it do exactly that I need. It is 7 MB very big for me. I would like
> to know weather this soft can do my work before downloading. Does
> avaluatin versiong it?
>
|||I downloaded evaluation version. This software DOES NOT make working
SQL script for database creation. ((
The problem is still opened.
|||Can I temprally disable error rising if I'am creating a table that has
in its default value nonexisting function?

No comments:

Post a Comment